Listed in: Marketplace > Programming
2139PHP Developer for Hire
$40/hr USD East Coast USA PHP Developer / WordPress Expert / PayPal Integrator
I'm a freelancer available for hire. My skills include the following and I have good references.
* Strong affiliate marketing knowledge for your landing pages, tools, etc.
* Can clone almost any site and generate PSD as well as cross-platform XHTML/CSS along with your requested alterations like color, etc.
* Can convert PSD to cross-platform XHTML/CSS.
* Can build WordPress themes.
* Component integration with WordPress, such as shopping carts, specialized forms, plugins, effects, etc.
* Can build scalable PHP websites using Pound Reverse Proxy and inexpensive VPS hosts, or use Apache Proxy.
* jQuery/AJAX expert.
* eCommerce experience with SagePay and PayPal.
* Strong experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, and SQLite.
* PunBB/FluxBB forum integration.
* No spaghetti code -- only clean, readable, commented, intuitive MVC logic, separating XHTML and PHP.
Something interesting that I did recently was a custom WordPress theme from scratch. However, there are two unique things about it. One, I used the Pods Plugin which allowed me to take the site in directions that WordPress could not go from a CMS standpoint -- enabling me to take WordPress as a CMS for small, medium, and even large-sized businesses with specialized needs that go beyond Pages and Posts. Pods is a kind of Drupal CCK tool for WordPress. Second, I designed a custom admin theme (via plugin) that simplified the admin interface, hiding things that might confuse a typical client about WordPress, and renaming things in Pods to be easier to understand, or hiding parts of Pods that don't need to be edited except by a web developer.
An example of this site is here:
The seller accepts full responsibility for the entire contents of this listing.
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
You need to be logged in to ask a question!
29 Nov 2009
Options for this Owner
Login for more Options