Google Checkout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Checkout

Does anyone use it? It's not a pure payment processor, but Google are in the making of a dedicated one. It will be interesting to see how the battle between Paypal and Google will develope

I've heard good reviews of Google Checkout. I think that people are more apt to trust a company like Google over PayPal, because of all the PayPal horror stories that are thrown around the net. Google Checkout is also very easy to implement into a website.

Comment

Google checkout would easily establish themselves as they are much popular internet company for a long time. It is sure that Paypal value going to decrease a little The income, later on, would be scattered widely

Comment

I have an account with them solely because I trust Google with my money.I have bought a few domains using my Google checkout account.They are new in the payment processing business , but I am sure that more and more merchants will start accepting towards GC just because of the company that owns them.

Comment

really

I haven't heard of this Google check out, but from your description, it sounds interesting. I'll check it out.

Comment

And Google checkout is much used to pay any online website than providing an account for an user isn't it?

Comment

i think if google have a right strategy to take on paypal, they can easily de throne paypal from its current position.

Comment

Seems like google is evrything. I just want to know how it works? Does it work like paypal.

Comment

Originally posted by Cossette View Post
                  Seems like google is evrything. I just want to know how it works? Does it work like paypal.
                  Yes, I think so, I don't have an account there though as I don't see Google checkout is still much familiar as an online payment processor. But as far as I know, its just like paypal, another payment processor.

It'll get big in no matter of time as Google is most trusted website all over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by liowkc
                    Based on some feedback I get, Checkout is quite reliable and the fees are quite similar to PayPal. I guess that it is a Google service that give it most credibility.
                    Obviously checkout should be reliable as it is a sister concern of the most trusted website in the online world. Well, the fees are also not too costly.

Comment

The only thing that I don’t like about Google Checkout is that you will need a credit card just to open an account with them. I’m just hoping that someday they will be accepting debit cards too.

Comment

Google Checkout

I switched from PayPal to Google Checkout a couple of months ago. Google Checkout charges less than PayPal to receive money (2.0% + $0.20), which is always a good thing!

Deanna

Comment

I've heard good reviews of Google Checkout. I think that people are more apt to trust a company like Google over PayPal, because of all the PayPal horror stories that are thrown around the net. Google Checkout is also very easy to implement into a website.

Comment

Google Checkout is an online payment processing service provided by Google aimed at simplifying the process of paying for online purchases.

Comment

Webmasters Marketplace Copyright ©2007-2017
                            Working...
                            X