StormPay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StormPay

Have you used this service? What do you think about it? What are the cons and pros of this payment processor? Share your opinion here.

I hear it just now. I suppose It is not widely accepted like alertpay or paypal and all. Are they totally new?

Comment

A year ago , it was unstable.I heard people saying that it might be a scam because of this Beaver pay that they'd own (site dissappeared like a bubble). I didn't know that it's back to business now. I hope they're back for good.

Comment

I remember the big 12dp fiasco that threatened to bring down Stormpay and perished in the process , but not before irreversibly damaging the reputation and credibility of Stormpay. A lot of my Australian friends complained that Stormpay had accessed their bank accounts to retrieve the funds they had been paid by 12dailypro. That was the last time I ever funded my Stormpay account.

Comment

i am hearing it for the first time? is it similar to paypal? i will google it?

Comment

Originally posted by vttop View Post
            I remember the big 12dp fiasco that threatened to bring down Stormpay and perished in the process , but not before irreversibly damaging the reputation and credibility of Stormpay. A lot of my Australian friends complained that Stormpay had accessed their bank accounts to retrieve the funds they had been paid by 12dailypro. That was the last time I ever funded my Stormpay account.
            That's the last time I had heard about Stormpay, too. I'd stay away from the company since they seem to have a bad reputation. Curious as to what right they had to access people's bank accounts. Anyway, Stormpay was tied to 12DP years ago when all that hit the fan.

Comment

A lot of people are saying that this is a scam so keep away from using this site because you aren’t sure that your money can be withdrawn once you need them. Don’t put your money at risk!

Comment

Originally posted by Postman View Post
                A lot of people are saying that this is a scam so keep away from using this site because you aren’t sure that your money can be withdrawn once you need them. Don’t put your money at risk!
                That's probably why their nickname is ScamPay. I agree. Don't put your money in with these guys. Not that autosurfs are so reputable, but if you do an Internet search for autosurfs and Stormpay, you'll find forums out there where the members just verbally blast Stormpay.

Comment

A year ago , it was unstable.I heard people saying that it might be a scam because of this Beaver pay that they'd own (site dissappeared like a bubble). I didn't know that it's back to business now. I hope they're back for good.

Comment

Webmasters Marketplace Copyright ©2007-2017
                  Working...
                  X