Payoneer prepaid Master Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payoneer prepaid Master Card

Yes, Its another payment processor seems to be dominating these days.

They send you card and you are going to use it in any ATM nearby to receive the money. Its fast, but the fees are little higher.

We can't apply for the card as a end user. We can only apply if we are a member with the websites they are in tie up. So, do you use payoneer?

can we use it anywhere in the world?

Comment

Originally posted by dheeruyadav View Post
      can we use it anywhere in the world?
      Sure, in ATM's wherever mastercard is being accessed. If Mastercard is world wide, then this card is also world wide.

Comment

Yup, Payoneer offer such a great service. I have that card, too

Comment

Originally posted by rumen View Post
          Yup, Payoneer offer such a great service. I have that card, too
          Payoneer is in tie up with many reliable websites available online for earning like the biggest GPTC, getafreelancer, rentacoder, and the list goes on. Its the best way one can get money very fast from internet as it is coming from a debit card, which is actually can be used world wide.

Comment

Originally posted by indian rep View Post
            Payoneer is in tie up with many reliable websites available online for earning like the biggest GPTC, getafreelancer, rentacoder, and the list goes on. Its the best way one can get money very fast from internet as it is coming from a debit card, which is actually can be used world wide.
            Yup, I couldn't agree more with you. I would add Elance and oDesk as well, and iStockphoto and Metacafe

Comment

My Payoneer is in its way to my postal address. It will take a month for me to get because my country is outside of the US. I ordered it through Odesk.I believe that it charges $2 per widrawal.

Comment

Originally posted by Cossette View Post
                My Payoneer is in its way to my postal address. It will take a month for me to get because my country is outside of the US. I ordered it through Odesk.I believe that it charges $2 per widrawal.
                What is the job nature of oDesk? What do you do there to make money with them?

Comment

I have a payoneer card. I haven`t been able to cash out on the site I use it for yet. They seem to be having problems catching up on payments to the members. I wish they would hurry up so I can see how good my card works.

Comment

Originally posted by indian rep View Post
                    Yes, Its another payment processor seems to be dominating these days.

They send you card and you are going to use it in any ATM nearby to receive the money. Its fast, but the fees are little higher.

We can't apply for the card as a end user. We can only apply if we are a member with the websites they are in tie up. So, do you use payoneer?

no, i have used prepaid master of visa cards in the past it works great

Comment

Yes, Payoneer offer such a great service. I have that card, too

Comment

Webmasters Marketplace Copyright ©2007-2017
                      Working...
                      X