Best domain registrar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best domain registrar

Who is the best domain registrar in your opinion?

I mostly use Godaddy to register my domains. I think they are the best.

Comment

Name.com is the best registrar. They offer domains at great prices and their support is quite good.

Comment

I think everyone either likes godaddy or name.com so there is a tough competition between them. OP should have a pool between these 2.

Comment

I like godaddy. I have a couple of domains through them.

Comment

Originally posted by corf99 View Post
            Who is the best domain registrar in your opinion?
            There are lot of companies offering domain registration plans but my opinion XnYnZ.com is the best domain registrar. Here I have purchased my domain at low cost. Their service and support are very nice.

Comment

Hello Corf,
              There are many available sites to register domain names. You need to have knowledge about domain names and then choose the best domain registrar.
              I have my domain registered with Go daddy. I am very satisfied with the great service and prompt technical support. If you want to get some more information about domain names you could also refer to an online tutorial that is Open Website Tutorials, where I learned how to create a website and about hosting services.

Comment

In my personal point of view, godaddy, namecheap, name.com, dreamhost,hover are the best domain registrar company. I prefer to use namecheap domain registrar for register domain name. It providing the domain name with cheap cost and also provide good customer service and support.

Comment

Namecheap. Namecheap is a solid choice for registering your domain name.
                  Bluehost. Bluehost is well known as a web host, they're typically regarded as one of the best hosts for those just getting started online.
                  HostGator. .
                  GoDaddy.
                  Hover.
                  Gandi.
                  Dreamhost.
                  Name.com

Please re-run Magento compile command

Comment

Setting up your own website today is easier than it's ever been, especially if you use a website builder. However, part of the process you can't avoid is registering a domain name ? and for that, you need a domain registrar, no matter who's handling the back end registration system.

Change Welcome message in Magento 2
                    Could not resolve host magento-community
                    How to fix Magento error There has been an error processing your request
                    Magento service temporarily unavailable
                    ​​

Comment

Godaddy as an option

Comment

Webmasters Marketplace Copyright ©2007-2017
                      Working...
                      X