Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Georgia.

Hi everyone!
    My name is DeAnna Troupe and I am a virtual assistant. Basically that means I provide secretarial services to small business owners. My main focus is on realtors, real estate investors, and loan officers. I look forward to meeting everyone here on this forum and learning from the people here on this forum.

Welcome in this forum. I'm also new here and I learned a lot from reading. Surely you will learn too. Good luck!

Comment

Hello and welcome here!

Hope you enjoy your time on this forum!

Comment

Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I am enjoying myself here. I am learning a lot from the time I am spending on the forum. I am looking forward to meeting the other people here.

Comment

Hello and welcome, - even though it is a bit late!!

Hope you enjoy this forum, see you around soon.

Comment

Georgia is such a beautiful and colorful country! I went there in the summer, rested in Batumi! What a city, it is a complete delight! Such cultural mix is ​​justified by historic facts.
            Now I really want to return to devote at least a week to the historical monuments of culture. I found an option for myself here https://onewaytour.ge/incoming-tours/ I would like to see Ananuri Fortress - Kazbegi and Mtskheta!
            Maybe you can tell me where else you can see Georgia from a bird's eye view?)

Comment

Webmasters Marketplace Copyright ©2007-2017
            Working...
            X