Digital Marketing Way

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Marketing Way

Which are the best way of Digital Marketing nowadays, please share your view ?

The best digital marketing methods are:

- SEO
    - SEM
    - SMO
    - Email marketing
    - PPC
    - Affiliate marketing

Comment

Ok, Got It, Thanks for replying. Please explain about Affiliate marketing, how to do Affiliate marketing ?

Comment

There are many ways of digital marketing. This was written above. It is impossible to say clearly what kind of kind is better. Each one gives preference to one or another method. I only worked with SMM. I decided to choose this method because I sell things to instagers, and this is the most appropriate for me. SMM is really important for business. Because it can helps to promote business right, To analize page, etc. There are many useful information about this. I read article about target audience for social media marketing https://promorepublic.com/en/blog/10...-social-media/ It can be useful for you if you interested if you are interested in marketing.

Comment

I use a https://zen-promo.com/comment_bot_instagram application for promotion. It helps me a lot in my daily life. I enjoy my feed without any spam posts or everything that makes my account a bait for ghost writers.

Comment

Affiliate marketing and social media is the best option for doing digital marketing for your business. Digital Marketing means to spread awareness about your service and product via the digital media device. You can use for this-
            - Website SEO
            - SMO
            - PPC
            - Email and Mobile Marketing
            - Affiliate Marketing
            - Video Ads and Offline Marketing

Comment

Originally posted by alexson View Post
              Affiliate marketing and social media is the best option for doing digital marketing for your business. Digital Marketing means to spread awareness about your service and product via the digital media device. You can use for this-
              - Website SEO
              - SMO
              - PPC
              - Email and Mobile Marketing
              - Affiliate Marketing
              - Video Ads and Offline Marketing

Ok, Got It, I will try it.

Comment

Webmasters Marketplace Copyright ©2007-2017
              Working...
              X