Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which affiliate networks earn you the most money?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which affiliate networks earn you the most money?

We all know ClickBank, Linkshare, Shareasale, Commission Junction ClickXchange, Clickbooth etc are affiliate networks. Which one do you use and which one bring you the most money? I personally dislike ClickBank as it gives you a chance to sell eBook. As I can't even convince myself of buying those eBooks, how can I promote and sell them to other people ? And also as one has no idea of the content of the eBook, how can one promote them?

I have never used any affiliates. But after seeing more replies in this thread, I'll consider where I can go

Comment

I have earned good money with Clickbank. You can search about a particular ebook in Google and you will get some information about it. If a person needs some particular information and you can present it in a way he can relate to, your job is done. It just takes some hard work and a few skills (that can be easily learned) to make money from Clickbank.

Comment

Commission Junction has been the most successful affiliate program for me. It has the best collection of merchants and the commissions are also fine.

The most important point is that these products convert into sales quite well!

Comment

I use my website hosting Reseller program to earn money, it is affiliated.

I now offer a FREE Web Hosting Affiliate Account, where you can sign up and register others under you, so you can earn 10% of their sales as well as your own.

~ Mike

PS. You can join our FREE Affiliate Program by visiting one of the company website's and finding the link there.

The company site is: http://www.rsdarkness.com/

~ Mike
          Last edited by ms2134; 10-21-2008, 03:58 PM. Reason: link added

Comment

I would like to prefer Clickbank..

Comment

Yes, ClickBank converts good and percentage share is also high..

Comment

I personally think it is axill.com.I have been using Axill campaigns for the past 3 yrs.I got $110 approximately per month Through Pay Pal.Axill Contains lots of campaign categories like Education,Dating,Finance,Gift cards and Freebies...

Comment

commission junction
                  and sell cash
                  for geo targeting traffic maxbounty is good

Comment

How to use Meta and Title Tags to get your Website on Search Engines?

Comment

We have been using different affiliate programs with our price comparison website i.e. Compare Panda UK, and found affiliate window, affiliate future, commission junction, Tradedoubler, and zanox are are leading affiliate networks you can ever earn good commissions with. Thanks

Comment

Thanks KeithScott! for sharing these leading affiliate networks. Affiliate Window, Affiliate Future and Commission Junction are my favorite affiliate networks.

Comment

www.thefitnessroad.com

Comment

I would love to go with Clickbank ..

Comment

Webmasters Marketplace Copyright ©2007-2017
                            Working...
                            X