X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Networking & Affiliate Marketing

Hi,

Two questions for y'all:

Do you network on forums to attract attention to your CC writing portfolio/your writing services? If so, do you find the networking time worth it in terms of sales?

Do you have an affiliate site where you showcase your writing + sell affiliate products i.e. Amazon products related to your niche?

Any Suggestion Would be appreciate.

I didn't find right solution on the internet.

Reference:
    https://www.constant-content.com/for...hp?f=4&t=77739
    Creative digital advertising agency

Thanks
    Hire creative digital advertising agency on Vidzzy. Get Free Video Quote from creative digital advertising agencies for your project, Explore 3000+ business & marketing video examples, to see what businesses are creating. Work with the right creative digital advertising service at a suitable budget on Vidzzy for Free.
    Last edited by Braxton; 05-08-2018, 03:04 AM.

Absolutely!

Networking is key in marketing, there is a saying "Your network is your net worth" for a reason! You need to network with like minded preofessionals in your industry else suffer being an introvert

Comment

Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.

Comment

Agree to the previous answers. But if you want to run both of those processes you should be aware of difficulties. Still dont forget about the content and design. I recommend MasterBundles. Check these premium presets https://masterbundles.com/downloads/...s-for-only-39/. There are 2,030 editable vector illustrations in 36 categories + 5 new premium fonts with special characters come as a BONUS. Price is only $39.
        It comes as no surprise that Premium Illustrations are the go-to resource for professional designers. Creating design projects of any complexity won?t be an issue owing to 2000+ Premium Illustrations & 198 Fully Editable Typography Presets.

Comment

There's the one and only suggestion here.

Take a pencil. And ask yourself the following questions.
          Am I doing my networking right? Am I doing my affiliate correctly?
          If you figure out that you're doing something wrong- just start educating yourself on the subject.
          And as soon as you fix both aspects. You can take a pencil again and just calculate whether it's profitable or not.
          You can start your education from the link I put below.
          I wish there were a faster way ?\_(ツ)_/?
          Affiliate marketing incentive traffic is the one you get by motivating the visitors to do the action you want using certain reward. Such method has both pros and cons, but there are at least several ways to earn good money with it. You just have to use it as a part of Content locking marketing to make money online

Comment

Webmasters Marketplace Copyright ©2007-2017
          Working...
          X