Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I use Free Website Hosting for my Site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I use Free Website Hosting for my Site?

Should I use Free Website Hosting for my Site?

Hi
    For those who are just getting into the idea of website design, free website hosting may sound ideal. The website, and often the tools to help you create the pages, are all there. However, as with most things, those offering the service must make money on it in some way. That could lead to advantages and disadvantages with the choice.

For those who want a personal site to share information with other family and friends, a free website hosting service may be the best way to go. The biggest advantage is that there is no cost. There is no need to worry about what the domain name might be because you will know everyone visiting the page and can send them the URL address directly. Thus, for those people, free website hosting is an easy answer.

Thanks

Magento search not working|How to create URL redirect in Magento 1 & 2|Please re-run Magento compile command|Magento PWA examples|Magento Community vs Enterprise

A website hosted for free is great for experimenting, but if you?re intending to create a proper website, free web hosts are not the way to go. Instead

The general rule you should go by is if you?re the only person who?ll be seeing your site, a free host is fine, although Dropbox is another way of creating a site for free.

But if you want the world to see your site, stay away from free hosts. The small investment you have to make for a domain and hosting is worth it.
    -----------
    Magento PWA
    Magento app
    Install Magento 2 Using Composer
    Magento 500 Internal Server Error
    Magento 2 Events List

Comment

Webmasters Marketplace Copyright ©2007-2017
    Working...
    X