Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to submit sitemap?

Hello Friend,
    I want to submit sitemap of my website. I create a xml sitemap by sitemap generator. But i don't know where upload this file. So Please tell me how to do this?

you can download filezilla (any version) install it. after that we should to configure you site Login after that you can upload your xml file.don't need to a specific location for upload your xml file that time need location coding part.

Comment

upload your sitemap.xml to your root domain folder using cPanel or FTP. then submit it to google webmaster tool.

Comment

you can upload xml file in www folder.

Comment

In the webmaster tools, you can see the option crawl and then follow sitemaps click test by adding the url of the page.

Comment

I think he just created sitemap page through wordpress, so he just asking to add the sitemap url page by using wordpress tool.

Comment

To submit sitemap:
              1. Select your site on your Google Search Console home page.
              2. Click Crawl.
              3. Click Sitemaps.
              4. Click ADD/TEST SITEMAP.
              5. In the text field next to your domain, type sitemap.xml.
              6. Note: Do not enter any additional text. For example, do not enter the page name.
              7. Click Submit Sitemap.

Comment

You will first need to generate the sitemap and then register in webmaster tool to submit the XML file.

Comment

Webmasters Marketplace Copyright ©2007-2017
                Working...
                X