Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your PR

As the title says. I'll tell you my PR after you tell me yours :P

I have different PR for different sites and blogs and have seen them fluctuating several times when there are new PR updates.Presently, I am waiting for the next pr update to find out how my new blog is doing.Although I consider the PR important, I give equivalent value to Alexa rating.

Comment

Alexa ratings are equally important, yea. Keep us posted after the next update.

Comment

I have many different sites and none have a remarkable PR's. I struggled hard to get good PR and page hits to earn some money and It was helpless. Now a days, I don't try to get my PR up.

Comment

I have recently just started creating sites again and the ones I currently have are all new and have no PR yet. I am currently working on creating good content for the sites.

Comment

My main site is PR2. I am working on a couple of sites so, expecting some PR for them in the next update! Hope to get at least a PR of 1 for them.

Comment

I own a travel site that has grown quite well and now is a PR4! I have done a lot of SEO for my site and the result has made me quite happy. I am still trying to increase its PR and I would be happy if it can reach level 5 or 6!

Comment

According to the new PR update - two of my websites have PR2, one has PR3 an d the best has a PR5. I am quite happy with the results and my hard work has paid.

Comment

My PR0 site still remains at PR0!

Comment

Mine is pr 1 now, it used to be pr 0. I’m glad that after 3 months of hard work. I am able to see the fruits of my labor. I’m just hoping to get a higher ranking next update.

Comment

I just got a PR2 for my blog last week. I am very happy as my blog is only 2 and a half months old. Now, I would try to increase it. Hey, does anyone has any good tips on how to do it? Please let me know as knowledge is useful if it is shared!

Comment

Just was upgraded to PR 4 for my travel site! Not sure how much it really matters though...

Comment

My little blog doesn't rank lol I'm a zero zilch nada rank.

Comment

I'm trying to increase all my page rank sites.

Comment

My Website is PR3

Comment

Webmasters Marketplace Copyright ©2007-2017
                              Working...
                              X