Do you know why I care for PR?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know why I care for PR?

Do you know why I want my blog to have a PR? Because it can earn money for money. If not for those paid to post site, I won't give it a thought. Those sites will give you more money and posting opportunities if you have a PR of 3 to 4 while those with a PR0 will have to fight for writing paid postings. Now ,you see why I am dying to get a PR? It is money, money and money.

Oh is that so? I have never found this. So, will I get paid for those websites that have a good PR?

Nice piece of info. I can easily get PR spending money if I am sure I can earn money from them. Let me give a hit.

Comment

Originally posted by flowerhorn View Post
      Do you know why I want my blog to have a PR? Because it can earn money for money. If not for those paid to post site, I won't give it a thought. Those sites will give you more money and posting opportunities if you have a PR of 3 to 4 while those with a PR0 will have to fight for writing paid postings. Now ,you see why I am dying to get a PR? It is money, money and money.
      Yes , it's true for most sponsored posts because advertisers prefer backlinks from sites that can transfer some link love as they call it , but there are advertisers out there who will pay for backlinks from sites with good alexa ranks and no PR.Granted that the number isn't big enough , but there is still some hope .

Comment

So what is your blogs PR right now. Have you managed to reach 4 yet. I had a PR 3 website once. Didn't really know the importance of PRs in those days.

Comment

Originally posted by green View Post
          So what is your blogs PR right now. Have you managed to reach 4 yet. I had a PR 3 website once. Didn't really know the importance of PRs in those days.
          When was it? Long back?

What are all the free ways, you tried, to increase your PR other than Directories?

Comment

You know what; you can get more money if you will just get some sponsors for your blog. This is the best way to get money from blogs. Top gunners like John Chow, Jeremy Schoemaker, and Darren Rowse are all doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Postman View Post
              You know what; you can get more money if you will just get some sponsors for your blog. This is the best way to get money from blogs. Top gunners like John Chow, Jeremy Schoemaker, and Darren Rowse are all doing it.
              How to get sponsor from your blog when it has no PR and low traffic? Don't get offended. I am talking about mine.

Of course they can do it as you mentioned they are top gunners. Advertisers will more than happy to place their ads there. You have all the bargaining power in the world if your blog has a higher PR and a heavy traffic. I guess it is the advertisers that approach them instead of the other way round.

Anyway you just give me another idea of how to make money with my blog if I did manage to get a PR for it. I guess it will be a very long time to come as I have seen other blogs that have existed for two years without any PR.

Comment

Originally posted by indian rep View Post
                When was it? Long back?

What are all the free ways, you tried, to increase your PR other than Directories?
                It was about 2 years ago. The domain expired and I never renewed it. The only thing I did was submit to some automated link exchange program and I was also reselling hosting packages on the site.

Comment

It was about 2 years ago. The domain expired and I never renewed it. The only thing I did was submit to some automated link exchange program and I was also reselling hosting packages on the site.
                  What do you Mean by automatic link exchange Green? Will you have to put back there link or not first of all?

Or does it mean like auto surf?

Comment

It was some kind of script they gave you to put on your site. I think it was a PHP script. When you uploaded the script it contained a list of about 200 sites and all those sites had your link as well. So it was like you got about 200 instant backlinks with just one script. The list kept increasing as more people joined and you didn't have to do anything to update the script.

Comment

It was some kind of script they gave you to put on your site. I think it was a PHP script. When you uploaded the script it contained a list of about 200 sites and all those sites had your link as well. So it was like you got about 200 instant backlinks with just one script. The list kept increasing as more people joined and you didn't have to do anything to update the script.
                      Well, is it mean hidden links then? Which is actually considered to be cheating and blacklisting you from Google search and put you into Sandbox?

If not, Do you actually have all those 200 links visible in your site? I find my site messy with just 4-5 links. How can one have these many links?

Comment

Yes i agree page rank is very important in SEO.

Comment

Webmasters Marketplace Copyright ©2007-2017
                        Working...
                        X