Next pr update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next pr update

Do any of you guys know when the next page rank update is?

I’m really hoping to get a page rank because I want to make money from my blog. I’m just earning a few dollars from Adsense.

You can really only get an estimate on this based on the last date you got your pagerank.

Site Link This site shows a history on pagerank updates. You'll notice they don't really call it updates but exports based on the fact that PR updates are actually continuous. They estimate an update or rather an export in 65 days.

Comment

PR has already updated for my sites. One of my sites has seen a drop in PR, PR 1 from PR2. But I hadn't paid much attention to it so I am not sad.

Comment

I have to wait until October before I get a pr for my blog. I think that it is horrible because I have work for three months on back links on site hoping that I would get my pr once it is already 3 months old.

Last pr update I remember is that it only took 3 months since the last update.

Comment

I don't think it works like this as I have heard people claiming that they got a PR for their site in just a few days from its start. But I can't say this for sure!

Comment

Good news, the long awaited pr update has finally arrived and I'm glad to say that I'm one of those lucky ones who got a raised on their pr. I finally got a pr of 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Postman View Post
              Good news, the long awaited pr update has finally arrived and I'm glad to say that I'm one of those lucky ones who got a raised on their pr. I finally got a pr of 1.
              Good to know that! It is a nice start and you should now concentrate on doing SEO and building backlinks for your site. I hope that the PR for your site increases to a better number in the next update!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words!

Right now, I’m slowly building some back links for my site. I just hope that I would get a higher pr next time. How does the new pr update affect your rankings?

Comment

PR for one of my websites decreased to 1 from 2. But I was expecting this as I didn't take much care of that website and was into some other things. But now I will be optimizing it and adding fresh content as I have something in mind. Other sites have the same PR as before.

Comment

I have lunch a new lyric blog and I have been optimizing it as hard as possible. I’m just hoping that Google will see it the way I want it to be. I will be counting on Google to bring some fee traffic on it since Adsense will only be the one running on it.

Comment

It would be a great idea to go to different music blogs and post a comment like this:

Nice song (or great music) and the lyrics are also good. If you want to see the lyrics, you can visit my Lyrics Blog (your link).

Keep optimizing your blog and hopefully it will get a PR in the next update.

Comment

A music blog is one of the hardest to optimize because it is difficult to find some do follow blog with a music niche. Right now, I’m having some hard time even if I’m using comment kahuna. It is just limited to 50 sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Froix View Post
                          You can really only get an estimate on this based on the last date you got your pagerank.

Site Link This site shows a history on pagerank updates. You'll notice they don't really call it updates but exports based on the fact that PR updates are actually continuous. They estimate an update or rather an export in 65 days.
                          Hmmm, thanks for the link. I check out the site but I don't think it contains up to date information. My blog PR has been updated about a week ago and there is no info on the site that mentions the latest update.

Comment

PageRank whenever it can be updated need to wait for the right time.

Comment

Webmasters Marketplace Copyright ©2007-2017
                            Working...
                            X