When does it stop being important?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does it stop being important?

I can understand watching one's PR if a domain or business website is going to be sold, but aren't there times when Goggle's PR isn't important?

Page Rank is not that important when you have a site attracting enough visitors and you are making good amount of money with it.

Comment

That is true. Some people are just doing it and defying Google by selling some text link and paid reviews. John Chow is the one that comes to my mind first when I have heard of this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Postman View Post
        That is true. Some people are just doing it and defying Google by selling some text link and paid reviews. John Chow is the one that comes to my mind first when I have heard of this subject.

Didn't Chow actually make his money with a dating site that ran Adsense?

Comment

I really do not think Page Rank is all that important anymore, especially considering most sites are not making money on their Google rank alone.

Comment

It is important when you want to write for those paid per post sites as competitions are very stiff there. By having a PR, you would find it easier to bid for a job. Other than that, it also gives you a sense of achievement if you are new in setting up sites/blogs. If you are not into these, I guess it won't mean anything to you!

Comment

If your page rank is down visitors have to search more for your site.

Comment

Webmasters Marketplace Copyright ©2007-2017
              Working...
              X