Is PR important?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is PR important?

Personally, I don't give PR that much importance but I think it is important to some extent as everyone keeps talking about it. But admit it or not, everyone website owner cares about the PR of his/her site.

PR is mainly considered if any advertiser wants to advertise on your site so in that way it's important because it is an indication of how your site comes up on Google search.

Comment

I think PR is very important. PR will make our blog/website easy to found in search engine and I use my blog to follow paid to review and every advertisement need high PR to review them .

Comment

online earning

hello guys,
        frinds if u want to earn in online just visit the site
        url: www.microworkers.com

Comment

hello guys u must visit the site for many information about online
          url: www.microworkers.com

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
            Personally, I don't give PR that much importance but I think it is important to some extent as everyone keeps talking about it. But admit it or not, everyone website owner cares about the PR of his/her site.
            Do you want your website be acquainted by others is called PR? If so then yes, For a new site this is important.

Comment

PR is important if you have more than 3. You are definitely going to receive some extra benefit if you have more then it. Within 3 does not make big difference. Apart from it I have seen website with 0 PR receive thousands of traffic each day.

Comment

yes pr is important for any site. with the help of pr you know the which position is your site and how much work have do the that particular keyword.

Comment

If your link building is mainly aimed at getting link juice, then page rank should be considered. But if your link building is for traffic generation and increasing the back link count, then page rank does not need to be given more importance.

Comment

PageRank is very important to see top in SERP.

Comment

PR has still value in SEO as its still core part of search engine optimization. Google still placing higher position to those web site who have good amount of PR. If website don't have PR then web site must have back links to be on top. If you will have good amount of back links then obviously you will have good PR. So everything is correlated.

Comment

PR is important only if it is able to generate more traffic. it actually means that you should get high page rank on right kind of keywords. keywords are very important.

Comment

PR is dead now......no more update..confirmed it from google.

Comment

Will PR be updated again?

​The best Magento 2 extensions and Magento product widget will claim the throne of E-commerce this century.
                            Last edited by brucekenway; 01-28-2016, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Webmasters Marketplace Copyright ©2007-2017
                            Working...
                            X